Basic introduction of PVC Film
Coating: waterproof, adapt to climate, anti-ultraviolet, fire-proof, anti-wrinkle, anti-low temperature, abrasion resistance, anti-enzyme, anti-decomposition
Base fabric: stretch length, elongation, dimensional stability, flammability
Surface coating: dirt resistance, self-cleaning, scratch resistance, anti-sticking, weather resistance, UV protection, glossy/reflectivity
Base fabric and coating: adhesion, tear resistance, light transmittance
Precautions for the use of pvc film
1. PVC Film must prevent surface abrasion, scratches, scratches, etc.
2. The pvc film should be stored in a dry and clean place.
3. Do not use solvent-based (such as alcohol, pine perfume, acetone, etc.) cleaning agents to clean the membrane.
4. Do not use strong alkaline cleaner to clean the membrane material.
5. Clean the dust: After rinsing with clean cold water or hot water, wipe it dry with a dry cloth or blow dry.
6. Clean organic matter such as bird droppings: it can be washed with water; it can also be wiped with a dry cloth after spraying detergent.